We’re going through some of the most difficult economic times we’ve ever seen in our lifetimes. In cases businesses are closing and employees are being laid off. Fear is winning but only for now. If there’s one thing I have belief in is that this will pass; not without hardships but we are all resilient. We will get through these tough times because we are in it together. If you know of any other business leaders who would be willing to participate just click the link www.inittogether.ca.
Shane is the President & CEO of the Shane Homes Group of Companies and the namesake. Shane's responsibilities include strategic direction for the companies, policy advice for the building industry through BILD Calgary, and political involvement through the Alberta Enterprise Group on the economy, making him an industry leader in his field. Shane's sales and marketing background comes from growing up with two entrepreneurial parents, Cal and Edith, and participating in a business advisory group. On the personal side, Shane considers himself a bit of a "tech junky" and social media influencer on various platforms. He's also proudly apart of the LGBTQ community.
- Navigating Change and Leaving a Legacy with Shane Wenzel of Shane Homes Group of Companies￼ July 12, 2021
- Mental Health in 2022 – What You Need to Know (for now) February 10, 2022
- Shane Wenzel – Earn It, Don’t Expect It. A Journey Through Life and Business. October 14, 2021
- The Calgary New Home Housing Market November 24, 2022
- Where to Invest Money in your New Home October 13, 2021