I was asked the question of networking online by colleagues this past summer. They were amazed that I would do this. I relate this to a networking event. You wouldn’t go to one and not talk to people. You’d start a conversation and likely give them a business card. Networking is online and offline so give it shot and get outside your regular network.
Shane is the President & CEO of the Shane Homes Group of Companies and the namesake. Shane's responsibilities include strategic direction for the companies, policy advice for the building industry through BILD Calgary, and political involvement through the Alberta Enterprise Group on the economy, making him an industry leader in his field. Shane's sales and marketing background comes from growing up with two entrepreneurial parents, Cal and Edith, and participating in a business advisory group. On the personal side, Shane considers himself a bit of a "tech junky" and social media influencer on various platforms. He's also proudly apart of the LGBTQ community.
- Navigating Change and Leaving a Legacy with Shane Wenzel of Shane Homes Group of Companies￼ July 12, 2021
- Mental Health in 2022 – What You Need to Know (for now) February 10, 2022
- Shane Wenzel – Earn It, Don’t Expect It. A Journey Through Life and Business. October 14, 2021
- The Calgary New Home Housing Market November 24, 2022
- Where to Invest Money in your New Home October 13, 2021